Sunday, January 27, 2013

High Fashion

 High Fashion - 4th Assignment!


So the competition is coming to an end soon, although they said we would have 10 assignments and this one is only the 4th one, but most of the models have dropped out and there is only 3 of us remaining. -__-

I know! It is so frustrating when others don't commit but life gets busy for people once in a while, and so I understand not all of the simmers had the time to spare... well,  ending this sort of afternoon rant I will move on to the fourth assignment --the semi-finals.  :O

But first, as always, Ill mention the results of the last assignment and let me tell you I don't know which place I would have fallen into if there would have been more than only three models, but as it was so, I got 3rd place. To see the picture and details click here! ;)


I had a feeling I was not going to score first this time around, but I would like to know if instead of 3rd I would have maybe score in 5th; 7th? Who knows!! Agk! Ill just quit my babbling.

For this 4th assignment they want us to show our model in a high-fashion shot. Apparently Vogue ran out of models! :p
 I took so many pictures! I just love this assignment. Here are a few:


nooooo!

jeesuuus

flowerlogan

The one submitted is the very first picture on this post. I wanted to submit  "flowerlogan" (the names I give them lol) but I remembered I had used the same pose for the admission, so I didn't want to risk losing points for that.





No comments:

Post a Comment