Sunday, January 13, 2013

Second Model -- Erika Tomo

So I just joined another modeling contest at the Sims 3 forums :3 ... yeah, kill me :p 


I'm not obsess with it, I just live vicariously through my simmies heehee. 

This time around is the CO-OP Cycle 2 competition, in which you get to pick a mentor that will teach you a certain kind of skill for modeling with simmies. Like for example, I have a problem with lighting in game, and it wouldn't hurt me at all to pick up some skills in the Gimp program, so I picked the mentor that focuses on that. 

Alright, so for the model sim.

Her name is Erika Tomo -- somewhat of an inspiration between Gong Lee and Erika Toda. Although it looks nothing like Erika and more like my girl Gong Lee ^^. 







Wish me luck! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment