Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Ghost In You -- 2nd Part

The Ghost in You -- 2nd Part




"Mom!"
"Hello sweetheart!"


"So? How do you like my new look? Huh?"


"Good.
"Mom I need to tell you something."
 "Well, I guess praising mommy's looks can wait... what is it sweetheart?"


"Jensen has a girlfriend."
"WHAT?"
 ***

"Mom you won’t believe this… she is a ghost."
"Uh?!"
Sigh
"Tommy are you watching horror movies again? And what have I told you about making up stories?"
"I’m not making it up! I saw her the other day, she was sitting in the sofa, and then Jensen came home. I went into the room and pretended to be playing video games, but I was peeking through the door. I saw when she disappeared after Jensen fell asleep on the couch."
"Tommy! What are you saying? What in the Lord?"
"I’m not lying mom! Lidia says she has experienced strange things…"
"What strange things?"
Hehe.
"She said she was showering the other night and someone wrote UGLY on the mirror."
"You are playing games with me boy?"
"No mom!"
 "I will talk to your sister about this. She needs to stop scaring you."
"Tommy is right. 


"There is something definitely strange in this house. All this time Jensen has been doing everything we ask him to do, and on top of that he has managed to have good grades in school, plus keep two jobs. He doesn’t look tired like he used to before, and he cooks amazing.
"Isn’t that strange mom? The toilet is never dirty, the beds are always made… before, he used to forget something or other… plus he talks to himself at night."
"He sleeps walk."
"No mom…. Jensen has never sleep walked before. This started happening last summer. He has been with us since last year and this never happened before."
"Mom, don't be too mean to Jensen…"
"Shut up Tommy. What are you going to do about this mom?"


 "Hmm..."

***

 FOUR



 *** 

 

 "Isn't the ocean pretty Jensen?"


 "Mom?"


 "Jensen?"



"Mom…?"
"Jensen? Wake up! Jensen!"
"Huh?
 
"Oh, Jou. Breakfast ready? Sorry I was really tired last night… hope my aunt doesn’t give me a hard time today about the bathroom. But don’t worry, I got it this time around. I want to…"
"Jensen Tomo!"






"Huh? 
"Aunt?



 Aargh!

 "What the...?"
"I hope you have as much energy to explain what's going on, as you had jumping off that couch Jensen."
 "I-I-I… Oh boy!"
Hehehe. 
"I think I might have to go to the doctor soon, this sleep walking is too much, what if I do something dangerous…?"
"Care to explain WHO this is?"

I couldn't believe what my aunt was asking? Could she see Joudan?
"What? What are you say-ing…"
"Don’t you dare play games with me boy! Who is this woman?"
"Yeah Jensen we KNOW everything… your game is up dimwit."

Sigh

"Well? I’m waiting."


"Aunt this is…
"She is…
"This woman is..."
"What? Answer already!!"


"She is Jourdan Dunn.
"… the woman I love! She is here to help me, whatever it is she has to do she will accomplish it and then leave. For now, she is here with me."
"Does that even make any sense? Mom!"
"Shhh Lidia."
Hehe. 
"Listen boy, I have been in this world far longer than you; while you were pleading to be taken in by a family, I had already gone and come back the same path you think you are traveling. I know what your game is all about, so don’t you dare think, not even for ONE minute, that you can fool me."


"I never thought I could fool you aunt, trust me that is the truth if nothing else is."
"Okay kids go into the room. I need to have a private talk here with Jensen."
"But mom!! I want to know…"
"No Tommy. Go to your room."
 ***

"Okay Jensen. Now it’s only us three here, tell me, how much do you get for it?"
"How much do I get for what?"
"For the services… what do they pay you?"
"I’m not sure I get what you are asking me aunt."




"You have been bringing good money into the house, but I doubt is because you are able to keep two jobs, otherwise the house wouldn't be as well kept as it always is. 
"So. Are you prostituting this girl, and how much do you get for her? Is that clear enough?"
"Aunt!!!
"How can you even…?"


"Jensen you are making this rather difficult."
"No, you don’t understand aunt. It’s not what you think."
"No, it’s okay. I get it. I get it.
"I want 50% of your income."


"What??!!
"I told you, it’s not what you think."


"The money or the streets, you pick Kid."

*** 

 "Oh boy!"
"'Sup professor Sang."
Heehee. 
 
***




"This can be your room for now.
"Uh, don’t pay attention to all the stuff in it, it came with the house, I think some family used to live here before. They had a kid… anyway, you can use the stuff in the room, it’s not a problem at all."
"Thanks Mr. Sang. Don’t worry; I’ll treat everything here with respect."
"Well… uh. Okay, have a good night!"


***

"Hey Jou! Don't you think there is something weird with the Professor? I mean, all this talk about 'they had a kid-use the stuff in the room-don't pay attention to it'??"
Haha. 
"Something is definetely odd with him. He is not normally this nervous."
"It's none of our business Jensen. Kay."


Sigh
"That's why is interesting. How did you became this boring Jou?" 
Ugh.
Hehe. 
"Dunno"


"By the way, I don’t feel right about this. My aunt… how they discovered you… the whole thing is just wrong. And now I’m imposing on Mr. Sang."
"Things will be okay, but what I really want to know right now is how do you know my last name?"
"Oooh!!"
Haha.
"That!"


"Yes THAT. How did you find out?"
"If I tell you I will spoil all the fun.


"Relax…. I have not met the teen you. Is that was worrying you? Don’t be, now that things are starting to slowly fall into place I can assure you, I never had an intention in meeting teen Jourdan. Not like how you think anyway… I just wanted answers, but now I got enough."
"How Jensen?"
 Sigh
"I don’t understand how your mind works really… I have tried to understand you but I just don’t get you… what answers were you looking for Jensen?"


"Do you really want to talk about this right now?"
"Yes."
"Well I don’t, and I won’t. I’m going to sleep."
 ***

Only I didn’t really go to sleep. I pretended I was asleep because I didn’t want her to argue with me anymore. Every time we did things went just wrong…
Well, that night was not the exception.

A little after an hour Jourdan and I had settled in the room, Jourdan stepped out. I couldn’t think of a reason why she wanted to go outside of the bedroom and be exposed to being seen by the professor. I knew she was not in her invisible form because I could hear her steps and when she was invisible that was impossible.

I got up and opened the door, everything was dark and quiet, except for a light that was coming from one of the rooms, I assumed it was Mr Sang’s bedroom. I walked slowly to where the light was coming from, very careful not to bump into anything or knock anything down. 

As I was getting closer I could hear voices, whispering; I was shocked to recognize one of the voices to be Jourdan’s, I felt my heart stop with a bang; Jourdan was talking with the Professor. 



Confused, I placed my ear by the door; I wanted to hear what they were discussing.
 
“Ji please help me fix this. It’s all gone bunkers! I’m desperate.”
“Calm down Jourdan. So he knows your last name so what? Didn’t I tell you that he wasn’t interested in meeting teen Jourdan? So what is the problem, relax. All is going according to the plan. But if you keep this up you will mess things up even more.”
“I don’t know, I don’t know. I think things are messed up enough… I should have never come here. I should have let life take its course… why did I ever think I could change anything? I will tell him I did it, I will fix this with the truth… he needs to be with his family.”
“Jourdan! You need to calm down. We have already come this far, you cannot tell him the truth now. What do you think he will feel like when he realizes you did it all with the purpose to get him away from his aunt? It won’t work.
"But my plan WILL work… please give me a chance to show you. The kid will be fine without them, that woman is hysterical anyway.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.



Jourdan and the professor… 



I couldn’t bring myself to even think about what it meant. 



All I wanted was to run, far away from there… as far as my feet could take me. 




 "Hey did you hear something? Like the door opening??"


 "What? You think Jensen...?"







I ran.





I ran far away from them, and in the midst of all the craziness




I found myself going to the house of the last person I could trust.



Maria's house.  

***

 "Jouju I'm so happy you were able to come earlier. I was counting the days to summer." 
"Yeah, me too. My dad gave me an ultimatum though... I have to finish school with an A or else we won't stay here." 


 "We cannot have that happen Jouju."
"I know, that's why I'll ask smarty-pants Jackie to help me out with finals."
Hahaha. 
 "Mia, I still cannot get over your hair. Why did you cut it? It was so long."


 "I never really wore it down Jouju... and anyways, it was time for a change."
 "You mean it was time to leave feelings for a certain boy behind, huh?"


 "You got me friend!"


 "To be honest I'm not really over him yet. I still hope he would come around."
 "Mia I think someone is throwing rocks at your window?"
 "Eeh!! Let me see."


 "Oh my God! Jouju!! It's him. It's Jensen!!
"I'm going down to see what he wants."









 ***

1st Degree -- Jensen and the Ghost of Jourdan 

 

Chapter FIVE:  

Turning Tables

 



***

Credits:


Song

1st Part -- The Ghost In You -- Counting Crows 
2nd Part -- Too Close To Love You -- Alex Clare


Challenge 

6 Degree of Separation by -- Buckeygirl80


Story by 

JADE

Costume Content  

CBON  
Pralinesims


Poses 

 

Featuring: 

Houses by MKay Doan
Cozy Adobe  






If you happen to have stumble here and now found yourself lost in the time wormhole, you might want to read how it all started! Jensen and the Ghost of Jourdan

 
Hi guys! 
As you know, this story might not be original but it sure was created by me (Laura Padron) so I ask to please not copy, or share it without permission, unless you are sharing by using one of the share icons at the bottom of this page (Mail, Google Mail, Blogger, Twitter, Facebook
If you do share using the icons, please provide a back link to this page, and mention the author or the name of this blog next to the link. 
You may also quote from this story, but always attribute to me: Laura Padron (aka JADE) 
Creations are too precious to be stolen when we can always share :) 
Thank you! 
JADE

2 comments:

  1. It just gets worse and worse for Jen and Jour haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi TheNay!! :)
      Thanks for all the comments, yes it does, but two more chapters for the end. I won't be so hard at the end hahaha. ;)

      Delete