Thursday, January 10, 2013

Turning Tables -- 2nd Part

Turning Tables -- 2nd Part







"I’m glad we bumped into each other, because I wanted to talk about Mia."
"Oh my beetles! She is going to ask you to go out with Mia."
"Hold that thought… and how do you know this?"
"Eh? What do you mean? We are best friends, of course I know."
"I know because I remember wanting to punch a certain guy Maria had a crush on. Now I know that guy is you."
"You mean you never knew the guy was ME? But yet you seem to know so much else about me??
"How convenient."
"I found out much later it was you…"
SIGH 

"Jensen don’t do this right now."
“I’m telling you I have always known about you.”

"I’m a Ghost remember? She cannot see me or hear me."
SIGH
 "So what do you wanted to talk about her?"
"I want you to man up and be clear about your feelings for her. One minute you are kissing her, the next you are breaking up with her, and the other night you came to look for her at 2:00 in the morning. What the hell was that about?"
 "Didn’t she tell you? I thought you knew all about us?"

"Well, not what’s going on in that pea-size head of yours."
 
"Listen, nothing is going on alright. I just care for her as a friend."
"Wrong answer."
"What?"
"If you want to get her off your back, that is the wrong answer."
"What what? What is wrong with you?"
"Uh, nothing."
"Sorry... there is a fly buzzing around my ear."

"Look, uh… Jourdan? I don’t have any feelings for Maria other than of friendship, and she already knows that."
"Yeah you sure told her straight. I know. I was the one she called crying that night."
"Are we done? Because I have somewhere important to go."
"Where are you going?"
"Get off my back."
"Youuu!!
"Listen, I don’t know what Maria sees in you, but I don’t like you."
"That’s nothing new, right Jou?"
"Who are you talking to?"
Ugh.
"Anyway, you either set things straight with her, or you stay oh—wait!... where are you going? I’m not done talking." 
"But I am."

***


FIVE


***

2nd Part

"Jensen wait!"
"What do you want now?"
"Where are you going? You should go back to your aunt’s house. Don’t wonder off under the rain, is not good for you in your condition."
"My condition?
"My condition? So you knew about my bad heart? You knew and never told me anything."

SIGH
"I was going to tell you."
"Liar.
"You are the biggest liar I have ever met. And I am probably the dumbest person in the world for believing you."
"They weren’t all lies."
"Oh... so you are admitting you lied then?
  "Thank you, thank you for finally showing your true colors. Now please leave me the heck alone."
"No. Jensen please listen to me."
"I don’t want to. All that comes out of your mouth are lies."
"I’m leaving."
"Okay I’ll tell you the truth."

She said she would tell me the truth, and it was enough to make me turn and listen. 
All I had wanted from the start was to know the truth; and it all would have been different had she told me earlier, because I was ready to believe in her no matter what. It was as if she had this pull on me, that she could control me... but I was not willing to let that happen again. 


Things had changed the night I heard her talking to Ji. I don’t know, I cannot explain it; but perhaps if you could think of a time in which you realized that the person you believed in so much, had not been 100% honest with you; if this has ever happened to you, maybe then you can understand how I feel.

She said a bunch of things that made less sense the more she spoke them; that we were married; that we had a kid; that we were expecting twins; that there was an accident; she had died. Now she wanted to spare me the suffering so she believes changing the past will change the future.

I didn’t want to listen anymore… I thought she was going to finally be honest and say something that made sense as to why she would come back to the past and risk everything else just to save me. But nothing she said answered this question. 

"Jensen wait! Please believe me."
"This is how you sound to me: blah blah... beetles... blah blah"
"You are acting like a little kid. Have I not proven to you before that I speak the truth? And who was that you just spoke to up there in the café? My clone?"
"Yeah not thanks to you, you didn't want us to meet in the first place
 "YOU are the little kid. The first mistake I made was to believe everything you said back then when you came to me with that mumbo-I'm here to save you-I cannot tell you anymore-jumbo ...yeah, well now I have to either take what's in front of me and accept it, or walk away. Guess what I'm choosing?" 
"All I want is to protect you from having a harsh life. You have had enough of a tough life already, and I’m not saying you cannot meet me later when you are older, maybe have kids, but don’t stay with me. Your life with me is not happy."
"I see.
"Now is okay to be with you, wow, we have made progress."
"Jensen I know this is all crazy, and maybe I'm not making ANY sense, but please trust me when I say I wish you would never marry me. Whatever you do it doesn't matter as long as you don't marry me or live your future with me... I don't deserve your... "
"Stop it. You think you can solve the future by controlling what happens in my life now? What about our kids in the future then? Your kid, the one you supposedly have with me; and our friends? The people that will make a history with us, that HAS made a history with us? What happens to them?
"Aren't you worried we won't be a part of their lives anymore? Your choices are not just changing my future, but the future of everyone else that is a part of our lives. 
 "I cannot understand how is it possible the future me can even love someone as selfish as you. What's more, if you really did want to protect me, you wouldn't try to control my life." 
"Jensen I..."
"You want to know what is sad about this? I thought you were my real friend, I truly believed I had found my first friend in you. Never mind how much I came to love you, but if it were just that, a friend, just that was enough…"
"Jensen…"
"You have won. You don’t want me in your future, well I won’t be in it. Of that you can be sure.
"Goodbye Jourdan."

***


"Don’t move; why are you moving? You keep moving."


"Your dad has a nice bedroom. I always wanted to have a bedroom of my own."
"Well, there is plenty of time for that. I’m almost done."

"It’s doesn’t really matter anymore. None of it does."


Ugh
"Stop that. Jeez when did I like this depressing person?"
Hahaha
"You are right, you should not waste your time on me."


"Well I have finished. Go take a look!"
You should not like me Maria. I never really deserved your love. 
But I will not push you around like Jourdan does to me; 
you have the right to feel and love freely. Just like I do.
It doesn’t matter that we are in love with the wrong person; 
it cannot be helped. Not if I was to be re-born; 
not if I had all my memories removed; 
not even if someone would try to change the future.
But, my future cannot be changed by anyone else
Anyone else but me.

***


"Did you tell him the truth?"
"Not entirely."

SIGH 
"Oh Ji. How can I tell him the truth without telling him what my father did to his parents? Why I feel I’m not deserving of his love, why I feel he should not die for me..."
"Wait a minute, wait calm down.
"All you have to tell him is that you love him. The kid is simple, that’s all he wants to hear."
"Ji he is right. I have been an complete idiot. Trying to mend his life I have ruined it."
"No, don’t say that."
"Yes Ji I have ruined everything. I achieved my goal, but in the process I ruined him, he is not the Jensen I met anymore. He is just not the same sweet caring guy."

 "Ji…

"I’m going back. I want to go back."



 ***

1st Degree -- Jensen and the Ghost of Jourdan 

 

Chapter SIX:  

Coming soon!! 



***

Credits:


Song

Turning Tables -- Adele


Challenge 

6 Degree of Separation by -- Buckeygirl80

Story by 

JADE

Costume Content  

Sliders & Skintones

Other CC/Store Items

NewSea 
IlikeMusic   
CBON  
Pralinesims
Gosik
55DSL Fall/Winter Collection  

Poses 


 

Featuring: 

Houses by Pinky
Cozy Adobe  


If you happen to have stumble here and now found yourself lost in the time wormhole, you might want to read how it all started! Jensen and the Ghost of Jourdan


Hi guys! 
As you know, this story might not be original but it sure was created by me (Laura Padron) so I ask to please not copy, or share it without permission, unless you are sharing by using one of the share icons at the bottom of this page (Mail, Google Mail, Blogger, Twitter, Facebook
If you do share using the icons, please provide a back link to this page, and mention the author or the name of this blog next to the link. 
You may also quote from this story, but always attribute to me: Laura Padron (aka JADE) 
Creations are too precious to be stolen when we can always share :) 
Thank you! 
JADE

No comments:

Post a Comment