Wednesday, December 19, 2012

In Search for Effie

The second assignment for the Posh Agency Model Contest has been posted, and it is all about color and uniqueness... Effie (more or less) is the theme. 

They want the models to bring a bit of color basing their creation in the wacky fashion of the people of The Capitol, in the book series The Hunger Games. 

But I have never seen or read the story T T


First let me post the results of the first assignment and why Victoria was not a favorite.

To view all the pictures for that assignment click here! 



She placed 7th; not good, but there are some things that brought down the score. 
For example: bad lighting, camera angles weren't as good as expected, backgrounds with yellow curtains,


and there was the matter of her elbow not being appealing... hmm...


... I guess she either needs surgery or a better photographer lol. 

Okay so now that we already got those things pointed out; working for the second assignment has been both challenging and traumatic. 

I CANNOT GET A FRIGGING GOOD SHOT!! or is just me being super critical??  

This is the moment in which perfectionism can either make you or brake you! *sigh* 

Police Style
Evil


 Now why is it that I cannot get this clarity ^ in a full body picture? Any ideas... meanwhile I'm going to enjoy driving to work -- real life work! lol.





No comments:

Post a Comment