Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sinful Sims: Vanity and Sloth by Pinky

Yesterday, I had the longest day transferring everything over from my laptop to my new desktop, which means I had to re-install all of my games. I'm sure you all know what a pain that can be. Anyway, I wasn't able to post a Sinful Sim yesterday, so I'm posting them both today. Jade will pick up with her Sinful Sims tomorrow if everything goes as she plans.

Vanity and Sloth were my least favorite mostly because I couldn't decide on how I wanted them to look. I changed Vanity's looks twice before I called it quits. There is a picture of her both with blond and purple hair.

By the time I got to Sloth, I was annoyed, so I'll probably go back and take some better pictures later.

Vanity






This is what she looked like before I started messing around. I'm thinking I should've stuck with this version. *shrugs shoulders* Oh well.


Skin | Eyes | Brows | Blush | Lipstick | Dress | Forehead Tattoo (in last picture)

Poses: ASM | Pepper | Beech




Sloth






Hair | Skin | Eyes | Brows | Eye-shadow | Blush | Boots

Poses:  ASM | Pepper



This project was fun for me, but Wrath was by far my favorite and also the easiest one.


Drop by and See the other Sinful Sims!
Wrath | Lust | Envy | Gluttony | Greed 

No comments:

Post a Comment